TEKrider Freestyle TEK VEST
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Available Online or order in store
FREESTYLE TEKVEST SIZING CHART
A GREAT PRODUCT FOR ATV, ENDURO, ADV, DUAL SPORTERS AND SNOWMOBILERS.
- Convenient front zipper access for easy donning with your helmet on.
- Quick attach points included for optional shoulder pads.
- Similar coverage area and armor configuration as all other TekVest models.
- The most affordable TekVest we offer.
- Our race-tested soft-armor configuration provides more coverage than anything out there.
- Our special hand-laminated foam & UHMW panels deliver a light-weight, thin profile.
- UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) plastic. 8 times more cut resistance than HDPE.
- Will mold to your body shape over time.
- Our # 1 customer compliment; " I feel naked without it !"
- An excellent wind stopper and insulating product.
- Works best with 3 in 1 jackets with vents and zip out linings.
- “Electric blanket”- type warmth for lower back and kidney areas for cold weather riding.
- Loosen side adjustments to flow more air, or run it tight to trap heat on cold/wet days.
- Acts as a mid-layer clothing option. You can now remove one of your current layers.
- Meets or exceeds ISR race rules. * optional arm pads required for some racing types.
- All TekVest models are designed to wear over bibs and under jacket for winter use.
- Easily adjusted to wear in summer conditions and can be worn on the outside.
- You can always consider upsizing for external wear in winter.
- 100% synthetic. Easily cleaned with mild soap and water spray.
- Our closed-cell foam does NOT absorb water.