Teton Merino Wool Short Sleeve Shirts
KLIM® - THE LAYERING COMPANY
KLIM® engineers a complete array layering solutions for every possible outdoor condition, specifically designed for the rigors of powered and unpowered outdoor activities.
The KLIM® TETON MERINO WOOL BASE LAYER is the ultimate layering option for your outdoor adventure on motorcycles, snowmobiles or any other outdoor activity. Built with a KLIM®-specific 80/20 formula of Merino wool/nylon, TETON MERINO WOOL offers an industry-first complement of everyday functionality including multi-day odor resistance, warm and cool reactive temperature regulation, comfort and breathability.
The ultimate every day multi-tool layer.
BENEFITS OF WOOL
- MULTI-DAY ODOR RESISTANCE
- TEMPERATURE REGULATING WARM TO COOL
- SOFT AND BREATHABLE
- CUSTOM 80/20 BLEND OF MERINO WOOL/NYLON SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR THE RIGORS OF MOTORCYCLING/SNOWMOBILING WHILE REMAINING 100% FUNCTIONAL FOR CASUAL USE AND RETAINING ALL OF THE BENEFITS OF MERINO WOOL
- KNIT FROM SUB 17 MICRON MERINO FIBERS FOR UNEQUALED COMFORT
- 150 GSM MERINO WOOL
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE/REGULATES YOUR MICROCLIMATE IN BOTH HOT AND COLD CLIMATES (ABLE TO KEEP YOU WARM AND COOL BUILT INTO ONE GARMENT)
- ANTIMICROBIAL / ODOR-RESISTANT / MULTIPLE-DAY USE WITHOUT ODOR
- MAINTAINS INSULATING VALUE EVEN WHILE WET
- STATIC RESISTANT
- SHRINK RESISTANT
- STAIN RESISTANT
- CLASSIC SHORT SLEEVE T-SHIRT STYLING FUNCTIONAL EVERYDAY
- OPEN BODY FIT NOT TOO LOOSE, NOT TOO TIGHT
- MUTED BRANDING