Twenty-Niner Women's Gloves
Available online and in store
A standing tradition in ICON's line of MX inspired street-specific, lightweight riding gloves. All our standard performance amenities are here such as a pre-curved palm and finger design, thermoplastic rubber knuckle armour, and a secure wrist closure system. Of course a street motorcycle glove isn't really a glove without a leather palm. The Twenty-Niner glove features an abrasion resistant premium grade Battlehide™ goatskin palm capable of hand to hand combat with gravel choked asphalt. With its hi-flow mesh backhand the Twenty-Niner glove is perfect for spring and summer riding.
- Premium grade BattlehideTM Goatskin Palm, Hi-flow backhand mesh for ventilation. We use goatskin because of the soft and supple charicteristics it posesses due to the presence of lanolin in the leather. It's also a thinner leather, giving you a closer more dexterous fit. Our mesh material has the advantage of high strength, yet still retains its flexibility. It's light and cool, perfect for Spring and Summer riding.
- Synthetic leather finger gussets, Pre-curved palm and finger design, Hook & loop wrist closure.
- Quality materials and ventilation where you need it results in premium gear with maximum air flow and breathability for hot to mild riding conditions.
- Our ultra breathable and abrasive resistant hi-flow mesh backhand is perfect for spring and summer riding.
- The thermoplastic rubber knuckle armor badging overlays provides overt reinforcement.
- We use abrasion resistant premium grade Battlehide™ goatskin because it is lighter than cowhide and is quite supple, yet extremely durable; perfect for hi-velocity engagements.