Contra2 Women's Jackets
Available online and in store
Ol’ Faithful just got an update. We’ve listened to your feedback, applied it, and reworked a classic from the ICON line. The durable textile Contra 2 jacket checks all the boxes. The tried-and-true Iron Weave Mesh™ panels allow intake and exhaust airflow, dramatically reducing the chance of overheating, and the jacket is further reinforced with ballistic Poly in the tumble zones. Industry-leading D3O® shoulder, elbow, and back impact protectors come standard. The cuff vents, retro-reflective hits, and anti-flap arm straps are just a few of the creature comforts in this feature-rich jacket. A SatinCoreTM liner adds modularity, and the TPU chest badging provides the classic ICON steeze. Check, check, and check, the Contra 2 jacket has what you need.
- ICON® women's sport fit
- Durable Textile Chassis
- D30® Removable Back, Elbow and Shoulder Impact Protectors - EN 1621-2:2014 / EN 1621-1:2012
- Removable Insulated Liner, Ballistic Poly Paneling , Pre-curved Arms
- Our sport fit jacket is designed with slightly pre-curved arms, comfortable for an aggressive riding position. It is loose without being baggy for increased mobility without the bulk.
- Ample ventilation for maximum air flow and breathability during hot to mild riding conditions.
- Lightweight material that has high resistance to abrasion and fatigue providing flexibility and a contoured fit.
- The generous mesh paneling provides an abundance of cooling air, perfect for hot Summer days and warmer climates. When the teperature reaches triple digits, you can ride cool and comfortable.
- The adjustable arm straps are quick and easy to use, providing the rider with a contoured and personalized fit.
- Includes a full suite of industry-leading D3O® Impact Protectors (shoulders, elbows, and back). D3O® unique technologies provide both enhanced protection and a versatile, flexible material for a host of shock absorption and impact protection. Delivering the most flexible and discreet protection on the market, D3O® consistently outperforms traditional foam-based materials.