Stormhawk Waterproof Jackets
Available Online or order in store
The Stormhawk™ jacket is our latest foray into the weatherproof riding category. The low-key exterior is a durable 4-way stretch textile, backed with a waterproof/breathable Hycor membrane - perfect for three-season riding. Internally the jacket is reinforced with 600d polyester fabric for improved abrasion resistance. The Stormhawk™ comes standard with D3O® CE-Certified LP1 shoulder and elbow impact protectors. The LP1 protectors are more breathable and flexible than previous generations of impact protectors, improving the jacket's overall comfort. The jacket also includes a D3O® Viper back impact protector and full-length insulated liner for colder weather riding. Should your ride include more temperate locations, the large exterior front & back vents, sealed with YKK® Aquagard™ zippers, provide significant airflow. The Stormhawk™ Jacket can be worn individually or zipped directly to the Stormhawk™ Pant.
- ICON® Relaxed Fit
- Our relaxed fit jackets are designed with a loose and longer fit so that it can be worn by those with a full frame and over another garment.
- Hycor Membrane Waterproof/Breathable Chassis
- Our Waterproofing Level 3 will get you through heavy rain, wet snow, and some pressure.
- T Jacket Tested and Certified According to FprEN 17092-4:2018 Class A D30® LP1 Removable Shoulder, Elbow, and Back Impact Protectors - EN 1621-2:2014 / EN 1621-1:2012, Level 1, T-, T+
- Full Length Removable Liner, YKK® Matte Finish Waterproof Zippers, Front and Back Zipper Vents, Jacket/Pant Interlock System
- Superior materials and a removable insulated liner minimizes bulk while retaining range of motion and adaptability to the weather, keeping you comfortable on mild to colder riding days.
- Retro-reflective hits ensure visibility in low light conditions, and are a must for urban commuting.
Includes a full suite of industry-leading D3O® LP1 Impact Protectors (shoulders, elbows, and back). The D3O® LP1 utilizes the latest material innovation from D3O® which offers increased durability while offering great impact protection whilst remaining low profile and lightweight. The new highly vented geometry offers a 45% improvement in breathability.