Built from a waterproof/breathable 4-way stretch textile, the Stormhawk™ Pant is the perfect riding companion for inclement weather. Internally, the pant is reinforced with 600d polyester fabric for improved abrasion resistance. Impact duties are covered by the included D3O® LP1 hip and knee impact protectors. With removable suspenders and full-length inseam YKK® Aquagard™ zippers, getting in and out is a breeze. The Stormhawk™ Pant can be worn individually or zipped directly to the Stormhawk™ Jacket.
- ICON® Overpant Fit
- The shell pattern is cut generously to fit over your normal pants or, depending on conditions, can worn as a stand alone piece.
- HYCOR™ Membrane Waterproof/Breathable Chassis
- Our Waterproofing Level 3 will keep you warm and dry during the most inclement weather.
- T Pant Tested and Certified According to FprEN 17092-4:2018 Class A D30® LP1 Removable Hip and Knee Impact Protectors - EN 1621-1:2012, Level 1, T-, T+
- YKK® Inseam Zippers For Easy On/Off, Reflective Accents, Removable Suspenders, Exterior Pass-through Pockets, Jacket/Pant Interlock System
- Superior materials minimize bulk while retaining range of motion and adaptability to the weather, keeping you comfortable on mild to colder riding days.
- The option to bib or not to bib is your choice. We've made it easy to remove and run the Stormhawk™ Pant without the suspenders.
- The D3O® LP1 utilizes the latest material innovation from D3O® which offers increased durability while offering great impact protection whilst remaining low profile and lightweight. The new highly vented geometry offers a 45% improvement in breathability.