Available online and in store
Street-style riding trainer built on an ultra-comfortable athletic footbed, the Hooligan™ shoe is up for the battle in the streets. The uppers are paired with a mesh bootie keeping the shoe light, breathable, and secure. The Kevlar® toe overlays and D3O® ankle inserts provide legitimacy, while the axialmetric shank provides ample moto-specific support. So much more than a sneaker and less cumbersome than a boot, the Hooligan™ delivers the critical features for the urban motorcyclist.
- Textile and Mesh Chassis
- Mesh material with Kevlar® Overlays that has high resistance to abrasion and fatigue providing flexibility and a contoured fit.
- High in dexterity and high in abrasion resistance, resulting in a superior moto-specific material.
- Low-profile ICON Outsole, D30® Ankle Inserts, Footpeg Interface Arch, Transverse Beam Rigidity Plate
- Most boots in a regular width are made to fit the average foot of that length.
- The athletic footbed allows you to walk around comfortably, yet provides you with the structure necessary in a motorcycle boot.
- Ballistic upper with Kevlar® overlays provide maximum abrasion resistance, while the vented mesh bootie keeps the shoe light, breathable and secure.
- Engineered to provide structure without compromising comfort and control feedback.
- The D3O® ankle impact plate adds reinforcement and comfort through an ergonomic shape. This allows for subtler integration into the boot without compromising performance.