CFR Knucks Handlebar Risers
The CFR Knucks Handlebar risers are ideal to personally customize the height of your snowmobile handlebars.
Machined from Hi-Strength super tough 6061 - T06 Aluminum they can take anything you can throw at them. An anodized black tumble finish and Graphics kit will add some style to your steed. The graphics are not just for looks with a centering line on the top cap allowing you to adjust your handlebars to where you want them! The Knucks come in 2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8-inch heights and will work on your 7/8" or oversized 1 1/8" bars.
- CNC machined from Hi strength 6061 - T06 Aluminum
- Graphics are laser etched for a durable long lasting look
- Anodized black and tumbled finished
- Available in 2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8" inch heights
- Will work with either 1-1/8" tapered bar or 7/8"bars. (Adapter included)
- Patent pending anti-slip insert keeps bars where you want them
- You must have a pivot style steering post or a double pivot adapter
- Designed to be used with the new CFR Boondocker, DT and Rooster Handlebars but will work with all aftermarket and stock handlebars.
- Double check length of cables and brake lines for a proper fit. Extended length cables or brake lines may be required for proper operation
- Made in Whistler, BC Canada