BRIDGESTONE BATTLECRUISE H50 BIAS REAR
DEVELOPED EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOUR AMERICAN V-TWIN MOTORCYCLE
THE ALL-NEW BRIDGESTONE BATTLECRUISE TIRE UTILIZES YEARS OF TIRE DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE, THOUSANDS OF MILES OF TIRE TESTING, AND PATENTED BRIDGESTONE TECHNOLOGY TO DELIVER THE ULTIMATE TIRE FOR AMERICAN V-TWIN MOTORCYCLES.
- COMFORT The Battlecruise H50 tire features optimized construction for maximum ride comfort.
- HANDLING Excellent grip and smooth turn-in performance to provide linear and neutral handling.
- MILEAGE Mileage is significantly improved through the use of Bridgestone exclusive ULTIMATE EYE technology
- High-performance tires designed specifically with the American V-Twin rider in mind.
- Newly developed compound (rear) and profiles offer the optimal balance of handling, mileage and rider comfort.
- Optimum tread pattern for high powered American V-Twins with attractive diamond cross deco-groove.
- Carcass designed for easier steering and improved ride quality for long distance riding.
- Tubeless (TL)
- H-rated for speeds up to 210 km/h (130 mph), V-rated for speeds up to 240 km/h (149 mph), or W-rated for speeds up to 270 km/h (168 mph)
- Compares to: Dunlop American Elite, Michelin Commander II, Pirelli Night Dragon, Metzeler ME880/888