Stella Streetwise Pants
Available Online or order in store
The Stella Streetwise Drystar® Pant is designed for an optimized women’s performance fit and has a multi-fabric main shell construction incorporating strategic ballistic nylon reinforcements and knee protection, as well stretch inserts on the crotch and knee for optimum levels of comfort. A laminated Drystar® membrane guarantees effective all-weather performance and breathability without excessive material bulk.
- Designed for an optimized women’s performance fit.
- Multi-fabric shell construction with ballistic nylon inserts for enhanced durability.
- Stretch insert on back knee area and waist for improved rider comfort.
- Two zipped hand pockets for secure and convenient storage.
- PU print on seat area acts as a reinforcement for greater comfort and durability.
- Mesh lining for optimal levels of breathability and comfort.
- Alpinestars Nucleon hip protector available as accessory upgrade.
- Bio-Armor knee protectors for effective impact performance.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product.
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Bio-Armor knee protectors.
- Knee protector with multiple positioning capabilities for enhanced levels of comfort.
- Two ventilation zippers for improved airflow.
- Reflective prints on side of the pant.
- Multiple hook and loop volume adjusters on legs and a hook and loop strap on waist adjuster for an improved riding fit.
- Fixed laminated Drystar® membrane for effective all-weather performance.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jacket.