Stella Faster 3 Drystar® Riding Women's Shoes
Available Online or order in store
- Specifically engineered for women.
- Main upper material combination of advanced microfiber, PU suede and seamless thermo-welded microfiber for durability and abrasion-resistance.
- Air ventilation details on lateral quarter with mesh openings for breathability.
- Enhanced TPU ankle extended into lower lateral area gives increased support and protection.
- TPR slider detail on lateral toe box gives improved flex and protection.
- New TPR heel counter design ensures additional lateral support and security.
- Asymmetric toe design gives protection on shift area.
- Traditional lace closure system for easy, secure and comfortable fit.
- Lateral adjustable hook and loop closure system with TPR strap for increased security.
- Medial dual density ankle protectors are applied between the upper and padded lining to provide strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.
- Tongue and collar padding provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for a more ergonomic design.
- Drystar® membrane within chassis gives 100% performance against wet penetration.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top.
- Extremely lightweight, specifically compounded, rubber sole provides textured grip, excellent absorption and features an integrated support shank for enhanced sole rigidity.
- Stella Faster-3 Drystar® shoe is CE-certified to EN 13634:2017.