Stella AST-1 V2 Waterproof Pants
Available Online or order in store
An excellent all-weather textile pant with a fixed waterproof membrane and class-leading internal protection incorporated into its multi-panel chassis, the Stella AST-1 v2 Waterproof Pants are equipped with pre-curved legs and an articulated knee design for enhanced comfort and durability.
- Multi-material main shell construction for the optimum blend of durability, protection and light weight.
- Nucleon Flex Plus knee and compatible with hip protectors for protection against impacts.
- Internal knee compartment allows the protection to be adjusted to fit various leg lengths.
- Anatomically engineered for an optimized women’s fit.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified motorcycling garment – A class.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee and Bio-Flex hip protectors. (Bio-Flex hip protectors are available as an accessory upgrade).
- Fixed waterproof and breathable membrane for effective all-weather performance.
- Ventilation opening for high levels of cooling airflow.
- Pre-curved leg construction for an enhanced fit and comfort in the riding position.
- Hand pockets for real-world practicality.
- Hips compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars Bio-Flex hip protectors.
- Reflective details.
- Hook and loop waist adjustments belt for a precise fit.
- Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket.
- Premium YKK zippers for durability.