Stella Andes V3 Drystar Gloves
Available Online or order in store
Anatomically engineered for an optimized woman’s fit, the mid-season Stella Andes v3 Drystar® Glove offers effective all-weather performance and has a goat leather construction for superior abrasion resistance. Other design features include viscoelastic protective armor on the knuckles and reflective panels. It also comes equipped with touchscreen compatible fingertips for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
- Drystar® performance membrane construction for guaranteed waterproof performance and sensitivity when operating the bike’s controls.
- Goat leather palm construction for superior abrasion resistance with a micro Ripstop backhand for an optimized fit and comfort.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE certified motorcycling product: CE Level 1 KP.
- Designed for an optimized woman’s fit.
- Viscoelastic knuckle guard for protection against repeated impacts.
- Stretch panels for enhanced flexibility and fit.
- Reinforcement of the side of the hand for strength and additional abrasion resistance.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
- Reflective panels.