Monty V2 Shoes
A full 1.4-1.6mm bovine leather protective riding shoe with a timeless style from the 60’s defined by the wedge outsole and the moc toe that has been re-engineered by Alpinestars for motorcycling use with a dedicated shape to accommodate the shift pedal and internal padding for riding comfort. Part of the Alpinestars heritage brand OSCAR by Alpinestars product line, this new version of the Monty shoe features a stronger full-grain leather upper construction that reinforces the structure and the durability of the shoe, while a new midsole layer delivers enhanced walking comfort.
- A new added welt to reinforces the heritage styling.
- Hidden medial side zip or easy on and off, with an elasticated panel on the tongue to receive and safely store the lace loops.
- The height of the shoes has been engineered to better cover the ankle, while the outsole compound has been reworked to guarantee optimal grip.
- The external lace system helps to customize the foot volume.
- Dual density ankle medial and external cup protects the malleolus area against impact, with a reinforced heel counter and toe box for additional strength.
- The Monty V2 is a protective shoe; the protective ankle discs are integrated into the elastic band and the lateral and medial side have been engineered in different heights in order to better cover the malleolus.
- High quality leather.
- Medial zip closure.
- Alpinestars ride and walk comfort.
- CE Certified.