Iguana Hydration Pack
Available Online or order in store
Alpinestars Iguana Hydration Pack
The lightweight Iguana allows riders to enjoy the ride for longer, no matter where the trail leads them. Designed to offer the perfect blend of comfort, weight, ventilation and durability, the Iguana is tough enough to withstand the rigors of off-road riding.
- 6L capacity hydration bag (approx).
- Ripstop nylon and 450 Denier Polyester as main fabric.
- 2 compartments with zipper chain 5#.
- Hands-free , full face helmet attachment system.
- 2 straps which close with plastic buckles.
- Webbing handle on top.
- Printed logo and graphics.
- 2 plastic sliders to adjust the height of the small chest strap.
- 1 plastic stopper for the tube of the water bladder.
- Ergonomic 15mm back mesh padding preventing spine pressure with ventilation channels for optimized airflow.
- Perforated foam straps for better breathability (covered with mesh).
- Elastic loops to channel the water bladder tube on the strap of your choice.
- 1.5L water bladder included.
- Main compartment features a waterproof pocket plus zipper, a micro fleece goggle pocket, 2 small mesh pockets, a big mesh pocket for the liquid bladder or back protector.
- Front compartment has a single big pocket.