Alpinestars Corozal Adventure Drystar® Boots
A premium, multi-material adventure touring boot the Corozal is packed with class-leading protective features, such as an advanced polymer shin-plate and innovative lateral ankle protection with supporting biomechanical link between the upper boot and the lower foot structure. Every component on this boot is designed for weight-saving and performance regardless of the weather or terrain, from the integrated Drystar® breathable membrane to its advanced microfiber and suede chassis.
- Multi-material upper chassis incorporating PU-coated leather, microfiber and suede leather for excellent levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Extensive front and lower rear accordion flex zones constructed from lightweight and durable microfiber for comfort, freedom of movement, control and support.
- Breathable textile interior lining throughout boot.
- Integrated breathable DRYSTAR® membrane for excellent all-weather performance to keep feet dry in difficult weather conditions.
- The Corozal Adventure Drystar® Boot is CE certified.
- Internal high modulus polyamide insole with integrated steel shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.
- Medial surface stamped suede panel for improved grip and protection.
- Innovative lateral ankle protection with biomechanical blade-link between the upper boot and the lower foot structure.
- TPU shift pad with specially designed patterning for improved grip.
- Lightweight, advanced polymer shin-plate and lateral ankle protections offer impact and resistance as well as structural support.
- Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Medial and lateral dual density ankle protector disk is subtly incorporated into boot chassis and offers strategic ankle protection.
- Integrated soft foam surrounds ankle and collar for comfort, fit and additional shock absorption.
CUSTOMIZATION and COMFORT
- NEW BUCKLE CLOSURE SYSTEM: New system allows for easy and rapid in/out, plus a secure and highly personalized closure. The buckles are made from durable TPU and glass fiber reinforced Nylon compounds for greater performance and weight-saving. All buckles include a micro-ratchet memory system and quick-release/locking for a quick, safe and precise closure. All buckles are replaceable.
- Wide-entry aperture opening of easy in and out, plus secure upper TPR and Velcro® closure system to allow for a wide-range of calf fit adjustment.
- Midsole constructed from molded PU foam to make the boot bottom lighter without compromise performance.
- Highly flexible sole thread features Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra® for comfort and support.
- Ergonomic shaping for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike’s controls and for superior fit and comfort, wide-ranging foot profile.