Bionic-7 CE Knee Brace Set
Available Online or order in store
Incorporating an evolved chassis constructed from an innovative, advanced fiber-glass compound for improved performance, the Bionic 7 Knee Brace is a versatile, fully CE certified knee brace. Designed for the stresses of off-road riding, the Bionic 7 provides support and helps protect from hyper-extension in the event of a crash. Lightweight, ventilated and highly customizable this brace offers a personalized and secure fit.
- The innovative design and optimized material utilization of the exoskeleton frame constructions make the knee braces extremely lightweight while still providing higher structural strength and support.
- Extremely temperature resilient: knee brace performs at temperatures as low as -20¬∞C (-4¬∞F).
- Correct position of knee cup is secured accurately in place by an innovative integrative mechanical guiding system allowing multi-directional freedom of movement.
- Highly ventilated: channeled padding and mesh zones for optimized ventilation and airflow.
- Soft comfortable lateral knee padding to avoid pressure points.
- Additional space padding and additional condyle pads enable a high adjustability for best personal fitment.
- Lightweight single straps on upper frames and buckle system promotes secure fitment of the brace in all riding positions and supports rapid and effortless mounting.
- The newly developed C-Frame strap system holds braces perfectly in position and avoids slipping down when rider is in action and extreme movement. Two straps are linked with a semi-rigid C-shaped connector that dynamically shapes towards the dimension change of calf muscle and added optional padding provides maximum comfort.
- Knee pivot system: new double-pivoting hinge system incorporating tool-free, fast, easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 degrees) to prevent hyper-extension injuries.
- Available in four sizes and featuring a lightweight hybrid frame construction of carbon composite cores over-injected with an advanced fibre reinforced polymer.
- The new patented lightweight and highly ventilated double-wall knee-cup system offers strong impact force dispersion and absorption whilst ensuring maximum coverage area in all riding positions. The ergonomically sculptured knee cup is constructed from a triple segmented polymer for flexibility and adaptivity that is backed with light padding for highest comfort.