Andes V3 Drystar Gloves
Available Online or order in store
The mid-season Andes v3 Drystar® glove offers effective all-weather performance and has a goat leather and textile construction for superior abrasion resistance. Other design features include viscoelastic protective armor on the knuckles and reflective panels. It also comes equipped with a touch-screen compatible fingertips for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
- Goat leather palm construction for superior abrasion resistance with a Micro Ripstop back hand for an optimized fit and comfort.
- Drystar® performance membrane construction for guaranteed waterproofness and sensitivity when operating the bike’s controls.
- Viscoelastic knuckle guard for protection against repeated impacts.
- Stretch panels for enhanced flexibility and fit.
- Reinforcement of the side of the hand for strength and additional abrasion resistance.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
- Reflective panels.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Level 1 EN13594:2015, KP.