AGV Sportmodular Tricolore Helmets
Original price $893.00
Current price $803.00
Available Online or order in store
The world’s first SportModular helmet: the performance of a full-face helmet together with the comfort of a modular. Entirely built in carbon fiber (shell and chin), this specific structure achieves the same protection performance of MotoGP’s Pista GP R in an incredibly light weight construction, combing the highest levels of comfort and safety. Designed to offer 190° horizontal view as the human eye capability, SportModular has been conceived in the wind tunnel for superior quietness, aero stability and ventilation.
- Shell in 100% carbon fiber engineered in 3 sizes with 5-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes. The structure offers an extremely safe and compact helmet with unmatched lightweight.
- Chin guard in 100% carbon fiber engineered to guarantee maximum lightweight and balance even in the open configuration.
- Shell shape is designed to minimize the risk of impact energies being channeled to the collarbone.
- The metal chin guard opening system is designed to prevent accidental openings.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with a large front vent, a chin guard vent and a rear extractor hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head without interference with the internal sun visor.
- Internal chin channels distribute the air flow evenly through the entire visor surface.
- Shell shape is designed to maximize aerodynamic performance and to have zero dynamic weight at 130 km/h (80 mph).
- The adjustable integrated spoiler reduces turbulence and maximizes stability.
- SportModular interiors’ construction is engineered to allow an embracing, pressure-free fit and to reduce the noise inside the helmet. Removable nose guard and wind protector.
- Patented reversible crown pad features a double face use that allows the rider to select the preferred feel and climate:
- - Warmer side: with Shalimar fabric for a soft and gentle touch
- - Cooler side: with Ritmo fabric for a fluid and fresh fit
- The interior of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Neck roll: Shalimar and Nabuk fabric with water resistant treatment prevents water from being channeled inside the helmet.
- Cheek pads: Ritmo fabric with Sanitized® (antibacterial protection), 2Dry (moisture wicking) and Microsense (premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments.
- - Crown pad: Shalimar (warmer side) and Ritmo (cooler side) with the same treatments listed for cheek pads.
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses.
- New Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® (120) anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view (85°) and unmatched horizontal view (190°). It features 3 steps.
- The GT3 visor is anti-scratch and is available in 2 different sizes to optimize the correct fit between visor and shell in any size and to reduce air drafts and noise (GT3-1 for XXS-L and GT3-2 for XL-XXXL).
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools. It is available in 2 sizes (IV7-1 for XXS-L and IV7-2 for XL-XXXL).
- Patented Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of accidental openings.
- Unique metal visor mechanism designed to minimize surface area, therefore supporting peripheral view and impact performance. Rapid visor release system requires no tools and allows the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds.
- Titanium Double-D ring retention system (43% lighter than standard steel DD).
- Ready for generic communication system.
- WEIGHT (ECE2205/DOT) : 1.390G (+/- 50G ) (IN FIRST SHELL SIZE)