K1 Dundee Helmet
Available Online or order in store
K1 is the AGV sport helmet for everyday riding challenges. Born from the AGV racing technology, ready for every road experience. The aerodynamic shape, racing-developed front air vents and wind-tunnel-tested spoiler maximize performances and give stability at higher speed. The anti-scratch visor with Pinlock® anti-fog allows a wider vertical and lateral field of vision. Comfort is not compromised with Dry-Comfort soft and removable interiors. Competition is a matter of facts.
- Shell in High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin engineered in 2 sizes with 4-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
- Integrated Ventilation System with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head. All the air vents are adjustable. Rear extractors are integrated into the spoiler.
- The spoiler integrated in the shell profile is inspired by Pista GP R’s Biplano and wind tunnel tested to maximize aerodynamic performance and stability.
- Dry-Comfort fabric interiors with removable nose guard and wind protector. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses.
- Anti-scratch and Pinlock ready visor is designed for maximum vertical and lateral visibility. The visor is available in 2 different sizes to optimize the match between visor and shell in any size and to reduce air drafts and noise.
- Visor micro-opening system to boost airflow.
- Patented Extra Quick Release System visor mechanism with multiple steps.
- Double-D ring retention system.
- Ready for generic communication system
- WEIGHT (ECE2205/DOT) : 1.600 G (+/- 50G) (IN FIRST SHELL SIZE)