PIRELLI SCORPION RALLY STR REAR
KNOBBY ENDURO ON/OFF-ROAD ADVENTURE TIRE TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND BENEFITS
- A compound high in silica content that provides excellent grip in any conditions of use and high mileage.
- Street type profiles and structure to guarantee top notch handling on the road.
- An innovative tread pattern to provide both traction on dirt roads and stability on asphalt.
- In addition to new profiles, SCORPION™ RALLY STR has a structure and compound that draws on benefits from Pirelli’s experience on road segments. The tread pattern is that of a true knobby design, with innovative geometry and knob arrangement.
THE MAIN ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS THAT THE NEW SCORPION™ RALLY STR PROVIDES ARE:
- Excellent traction off-road thanks to the new tread pattern.
- Performance on the road that boasts handling, stability and grip in both dry and wet conditions. The profiles, structure and compound stem from Pirelli’s experience in the street enduro segment, where products such as the SCORPION™ Trail and SCORPION™ Trail II have won numerous comparative tire tests conducted by the most prestigious international magazines and are original equipment on many key models.