Variant Pro Quicksilver Helmet
Available Online or order in store
Our Quicksilver series of helmets is too good not to share with the Variant Pro™. The Variant Pro™ Quicksilver's finish is achieved by hand-applying several coats of silver paint to the shell and then carefully hand-distressing, giving each helmet its own unique finish. No two are the same, but each one is rad, guaranteed.
- Meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), & PSC (Japan) Helmet Safety Standards. Does not ship with PSC certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Includes Clear & Dark Smoke Variant Pro™ shield.
- Sublimated Hydradry™ moisture wicking liner.
Fiberglass / Dyneema / Carbon fiber shell.
- INTERMEDIATE OVAL - The most common helmet fit type, the Intermediate Oval head is slightly longer front-to-back than it is side-to-side.
- BEST - 8 air intakes and 2 exhaust ports coupled with deep channeling in the interior energy absorbing EPS foam results in superior helmet venting.
- (IN BETWEEN LIGHTEST AND LIGHT) - Precision assembly techniques help us to dramatically reduce the shell profile and allow us to to craft a helmet that is exceptionally light.