Icon Variant Pro Ghost Carbon Helmet
Reworked and redesigned, the Variant Pro™ Carbon is lighter and more compact than its predecessor. Through ICON's proprietary molding technology, the hand-laid 4Tress™ carbon is strategically placed throughout the shell to ensure structural integrity without adding weight. The fog-free 3D-molded shield provides optical clarity across its oversized eye-port. It increases peripheral vision, and the visor has been designed to block the sun while reducing lift at speed. To improve comfort, the 5-piece sweat-wicking HydraDry™ liner works in conjunction with the vents to help reduce heat build-up. Innovative design and timeless styling, the Variant Pro™ Carbon is the ultimate crossover helmet.
- Meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), & PSC (Japan) Helmet Safety Standards. Does not ship with PSC certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Includes Clear & Dark Smoke Variant Pro™ shield.
- Sublimated Hydradry™ moisture wicking liner.
Fiberglass / Dyneema / Carbon fiber shell.
- INTERMEDIATE OVAL - The most common helmet fit type, the Intermediate Oval head is slightly longer front-to-back than it is side-to-side.
- BEST - 8 air intakes and 2 exhaust ports coupled with deep channeling in the interior energy absorbing EPS foam results in superior helmet venting.
- (IN BETWEEN LIGHTEST AND LIGHT) - Precision assembly techniques help us to dramatically reduce the shell profile and allow us to to craft a helmet that is exceptionally light.