Contra2 Leather Perforated Jackets
Pushing the boundaries of what you come to expect from a leather jacket, your favorite features of the Contra 2™ jacket can now be found on a durable leather and textile chassis. Our ICON® sport fit comes equipped with precurved arms and is combined with a ratchet waist closure, providing a tailored fit. The font, back, and cuff vents along with the anti-flap arm straps are just a few of the creature comforts in this feature-rich jacket. A removable insulated liner adds modularity, and the TPU chest badging provides the classic ICON steeze. Industry-leading D3O® shoulder, elbow, and back impact protectors come standard. The perforation allows intake and exhaust airflow, reducing the chance of overheating. You only need to wear it once to understand.
- ICON® Sport Fit
- Our sport fit jacket is designed with slightly pre-curved arms, comfortable for an aggressive riding position. It is loose without being baggy for increased mobility without the bulk.
- Durable Textile and Leather Chassis
- Leather provides supreme abrasion resistance and is integrated with textile to increase flexibility and breathability.
- Jacket Tested and Certified According to FprEN 17092-4:2018 Class A
- D30® Removable Back, Elbow and Shoulder Impact Protectors - EN 1621-2:2014 / EN 1621-1:2012
Removable Insulated Liner, Ratchet Waist Closure, Pre-Curved Arms, Front and Back Zipper Vents, Mesh Ventilation Panels
- Superior materials and a removable insulated liner minimizes bulk while retaining range of motion and adaptability to the weather, keeping you comfortable on mild to colder riding days.