Icon Airform Parahuman Helmets
First launched in 2013, the Parahuman was met with critical disdain by all the major motorcycle publications. Thankfully the ICON team only reads French moto publications and never took the bitter writings of the deceased Bonnier group to heart. And as such, we bring back to you the pinnacle of wretched skull excess, the Parahuman. So many skulls, so few domestic moto publications.
- Meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), & PSC (Japan) Helmet Safety Standards. Does not ship with PSC certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Includes Dark Smoke Internal DropShield™ and Clear quick-change Fog-Free Optics™ Shield with Prolock™ shield locking system.
- Hydradry™ moisture wicking liner.
Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability.
- The most common helmet fit type, the Intermediate Oval head is slightly shorter front-to-back and a little wider side-to-side.
- 4 air intakes and 1 exhaust port are coupled with deep channeling in the interior energy absorbing EPS foam to keep your head cool.
- A reduced shell profile helps reduce overall weight, while maintaining the the exclusive World Standard of ICON to suit your riding style.