Airflite Space Force Helmet
Space force is go! Built around a patriotic need to dominate the extra-terrestrial from the rings of Uranus to the deep nebular hole of the Zed cluster, the Airflite Space Force is all Buck and no Rogers. Silver flake and maximum planetary maps grace the exterior while the new Forceshield™ stares firmly into the abyss. Removable Hydradry™ interior liner, internal dark smoke Dropshield™, and included fog-free clear Fliteshields complete the package of Tomorrowland today.
- Meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), & PSC (Japan) Helmet Safety Standards. Does not ship with PSC certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- I ncludes internal Dark Smoke DropShield™, Clear Fliteshield™ and RST Red quick-change fog-free Forceshield™.
- Removable HydraDry™ moisture wicking liner.
Injection molded Polycarbonate shell for strength and durability
- The head is long front-to-back and is narrow side-to-side. This shape offers additional forehead room for those who find that most helmets have pressure points in the forehead.
- 4 intake vents, including a MX inspired chinbar vent, and 2 exhaust ports are coupled with deep channeling in the interior energy absorbing EPS foam resulting in superior helmet venting.
- A reduced shell profile helps reduce overall weight, while maintaining the the exclusive World Standard of ICON to suit your riding style.