CL-MAX 3 Gallant Helmet with Dual-Lens Electric Shield
HJC CL-MAX 3 Gallant Helmet with Dual-Lens Electric Shield
The CL-MAX 3 is a competitively priced modular helmet for riders that value quality and safety. The Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell provides a lightweight helmet, with superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. The chin bar operates with a single button for an easy one-hand release, even with gloves on. The CL-MAX 3 now features an internal sun shield with a manual, easy-slide lever mechanism. SuperCool® Interior keeps the rider cool and fresh with moisture-wicking and antibacterial fabric that is removable and washable.
- HJ-17 FRAMELESS DUAL LENS SHIELD
- HJ-17 FRAMELESS ELECTRIC SHIELD
- HJ-V5 SUN SHIELD
- HJ-17 BASE PLATE KIT
- TOP / LOWER VENT
- BREATH DEFLECTOR
- CHIN CURTAIN
- CHEEK PADS
- CHIN BAR
Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 approved.
- Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity, and labeling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets
The Advanced Polycarbonate Shell is designed to be lightweight with a superior fit and comfort, using CAD technology.
- Supercool Interior keeps the rider cool and fresh with moisture-wicking, odor-free, and advanced silver antibacterial fabric.
- Removable Interior
- Glasses grooves: Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses.
SHIELD: HJ-17 SNOW
- FRAMELESS DUAL LENS
- FRAMELESS ELECTRIC
SUN VISOR: HJ-V5
Integrated Sun Visor: Improved peripheral vision and excellent sunlight blocking help to reduce eye strain. Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch coated.
ADVANCED CHANNELING VENTILATION SYSTEM
HJC's helmets, along with our technology, have added experience in designing the MotoGP race helmets to have the best technology in aerodynamics and ventilation and related fields. HJC's helmets provide the airiest helmets on the market. Experience the best performance with your HJC helmet.
The warranty is applicable to manufacturers defects for ups to 3 years from the date or purchase or 5 years from the date of manufacturing. (whichever comes first)