Alpinestars Women's Stella Transition Drystar® Gloves
A superbly warm, waterproof glove that has been constructed specially for women riders, the Transition DRYSTAR® features Alpinestars’ exclusive DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE technology which promotes high levels of comfort, durability and grip sensitivity. Featuring a wrist strap closure for a secure fit and an elastic cuff closure to keep moisture and cold from penetrating the hands, this glove is ideal for all weather riding.
• Constructed using Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE material technology, which incorporates a sealed and bonded triple layer construction to offer:
• Reduced material chassis which promotes high levels of comfort, tactility and sensitivity on the bike’s controls. o High levels of durability and interior material integrity.
• Excellent windproofing performance.
• Incorporating Alpinestars’ exclusively developed 100% waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane to keep out the elements.
• ThinsulateTM insulation and fleece lining for guaranteed heat performance as well as moisture wicking to keep hands dry and warm.
• Constructed from lightweight, advanced polymer chassis with Neoprene knuckle area for optimized levels of comfort and durability.
• EVA foam padding on heel of palm, top fingers and cuff for excellent comfort and fit.
• Key areas on the palm are reinforced with an advanced soft polymer layer plus synthetic suede for optimized grip and comfort.
• Extended gauntlet cuff construction for maximum coverage and weather protection.
• Velcro® cuff closure plus elasticated wrist ensures comfortable, secure and close-fitting fit.
• TPR and printed logos on top, plus reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
• Touch screen compatible material on index finger for use with GPS systems, smartphones and tablets.