Alpinestars Viper Air Textile Jackets
With unsurpassed levels of internal climate control thanks to extensive mesh paneling, the Viper Air Textile Jacket incorporates new features such as two-way sleeve zippers and mesh collar for a formidable summer riding jacket. Pre-curved sleeves together with versatile D-ring waist fit gives this jacket excellent comfort benefits as well as a removable windproof inner vest lining so you can ride in a variety of weather situations.
• Constructed from hard-wearing 600 denier poly-fabric shell reinforced with PU for excellent tear and abrasion performance.
• Extensive mesh panels on front and rear panels for unsurpassed airflow performance.
• Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection for excellent impact protection.
• Chest and Back protector compartments with PE comfort padding (CE certified Nucleon back and chest insert protector available as accessory).
• New two-way sleeve zippers offer safe closure as well as allowing you to regulate air intake.
• Removable windproof inner vest lining to allow jacket to be worn in wet weather; lining features Velcro®-closing wallet pockets.
• Full interior mesh liner adds to the cooling performance and incorporates Velcro®-closing wallet pocket.
• Light mesh edge on collar for breathability and comfort.
• Elongated rear profile, plus Velcro® and D-ring waist adjustment for added riding comfort and customization.
• Pre-curved sleeves for increased comfort in riding position.
• External zippered hand pockets for peace-of-mind closure, plus internal waterproof document pocket.
• Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars pants.
• Reflective detailing on front and back for added rider visibility.
• Stitched and printed logos and YKK auto locking zippers.
• Velcro cuff and D-ring waist adjustment for safe and personalized fit.