Topanga Leather Jackets
Available Online or order in store
A classically-styled leather jacket constructed from a buffalo oil timber leather for an authentic heritage aesthetic. The Topanga leather Jacket is equipped with Nucleon Flex Plus armor on the shoulders and elbows for effective impact protection in key areas.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from buffalo oil timber leather.
- Nylon reinforced stretch fabric with spandex for rider comfort.
- 600 Denier polyfabric reinforcement on shoulder and elbows for additional abrasion and tear resistance.
- Waist volume adjustment for the highest level of comfort.
- YKK zip on front and zippered wrists for a secure closure.
- Short collar with a punched leather layer for enhanced rider comfort.
- Two zippered pockets and two elasticated inner liner pockets for safe and secure storage.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulders and elbow (Alpinestars Nucleon back protector and Nucleon KR-Ci chest protector available as an accessory upgrade).