Alpinestars Supertouring Gore-Tex® Boot in Black
A premium touring boot incorporating an innovative and exclusive buckle closure system the CE certified Supertouring Boot is guaranteed to offer you protection from wet weather conditions, thanks to its waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX® membrane. Ergonomically profiled and incorporating extensive front and rear accordion flex zones the Supertouring is extremely comfortable.
- Main upper constructed from premium full-grain leather, offering high levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Extensive instep and Achilles accordion flex zones constructed from microfiber for comfort, extension, control and support.
- Integrated waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX® membrane for unsurpassed all-weather performance. Breathable GORE TEX® textile interior lining throughout boot.
- Top collar incorporates breathable textile lining for comfort and fit around the calf area.
- Highly flexible sole features Alpinestars' exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Internal high modulus polyamide midsole with integrated shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.
- The Supertouring GORE-TEX® is CE certified.
- Double density ankle protector on medial side is layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area.
- Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- High modulus TPU shift pad and shin plate offer durability and abrasion resistance.
- The low profile TPU shin plate protection allows the top of the boot to easy sneak under technical or casual pants.
- Rear reflective insert for improved visibility.
- Ergonomic shaping for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike's controls and for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
- BUCKLE CLOSURE SYSTEM: Alpinestars innovative and exclusive closure system: an extremely quick and convenient closure system which envelopes 360 around the Achilles and securely and tightly fastens via a lateral-side reverse-action pump ratchet. A revolution in tech touring footwear, the design allows excess material and components, especially on the medial side, to be removed giving the boot a light and more ergonomic aspect and is ideal for long distance riding.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience when putting on or taking off.
- Soft collar in punched leather to ensure extra calf comfort.
- Advanced soft padding envelopes the ankles and the shift area for fit and comfort.
- Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra® for comfort and support.