Supertech M8 Solid Helmets
Alpinestars approach to the creation of the advanced technology in the Supertech M8 draws on its depth of experience from over half a decade of world class innovation across the spectrum of motorsports and especially, its deep rooted commitment to motocross. As with all other categories of technology that Alpinestars has mastered, bringing a new, highly complex, product to fruition requires specialist experience and know-how and a project plan led by the best brains in protection development.
The S-M8 shell has been profiled with performance as a priority and with a design style that identifies the profile of the helmet and its sculpted surface as uniquely ‘Alpinestars’.
- The helmet conforms to both DOT certification and ECE homologation for use worldwide.
- The DOT 218 standard prescribes specific impact penetration protection over the crown of the helmet area and hence, for the US and Canada markets, the helmet will feature technology that substantially exceedes the minimum safety requirements.
- Lightweight outer shell is constructed from technologically advanced composite materials in four sizes for best fitting. ECE 22/05 certifications.
- Multiple density inner liner.
- Fitted with E-2, latest generation of MIPS, integrated low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
- Visor attached to helmet shell with patented system that will allow easy release in case of crash.
- Adjustable top pad height (Alpinestar’s patented A-Head system).
- Maximized ventilation with 19 intakes and 5 exhaust ports.
- Side shell shape coupled with soft EPP foam prevents damage to collarbone in event of crash.
- Emergency release and removable cheek pads, 3D contoured foam.
- Removable comfort liner, anti-moisture and anti-bacterial fabrics.
- Hydration prepared.
- E-Ject prepared.