Solano Waterproof Jackets
Available Online or order in store
Alpinestars Solano Waterproof Jackets
The casually-styled Solano Waterproof Jacket offers riders the best protection in a jacket optimized for urban riding; the construction materials offer superior abrasion resistance, while the Nucleon Flex Plus armor ensures effective protection against impacts. This jacket is also equipped with seven pockets for real-world practicality, while the waterproof zip on the front prevents water ingress.
• Main chassis constructed from a breathable coated polyamide for enhanced levels of comfort and high levels of mechanical performance.
• 600 Denier polyfabric reinforcement on shoulders and elbows for additional abrasion and tear resistance.
• Waist volume adjustment for the highest level of comfort.
• Waterproof zip on front and snap closure wrists for a secure closure.
• Straight collar for enhanced rider comfort.
• Five external pockets including a waterproof arm key card pocket and two elasticated inner pockets for safe and secure storage.
• Removable thermal vest for optimal levels of comfort.
• Side vents for improved airflow.
• Reflective details.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow (Alpinestars Nucleon back protector and Nucleon KR-Ci chest protector available as an accessory upgrade).