SMX-6 V2 Drystar® Boots
A waterproof and breathable performance boot for track and street that is anatomically profiled and packed with innovation, the evolved SMX-6 DRYSTAR® features the latest in Alpinestars' footwear design and development. Every component on this CE certified boot offers a crucial performance edge, in the form of protection innovations, improved ergonomics and comfort features.
- Newly designed boot upper incorporates innovative front, rear bellow and rear calf zones for superior levels of flexibility.
- Main upper material constructed from advanced microfiber for durability and repeated abrasion resistance, plus a waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® liner for excellent all-weather performance.
- Ergonomic new last for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bikeﾒs controls and for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
- Alpinestarsﾒ innovative TPU lateral ankle brace protection provides a biomechanical support between lateral top calf/shin and ankle and offers improved structural integrity, protection against impact shocks, repeated abrasion resistance and flex support.
- Alpinestarsﾒ new and exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
- Air vents on the heel counter and shin plate improve comfort and reduce fatigue on short and long rides.
- High modulus TPU injected shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, shift pad and toe slider for improved shock protection and durability.
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protection in key area.
- Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU slider features new easy screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement.
- New, dual compound removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for performance, comfort and support.
- Innovative instep and Achilles accordion flex zone construction for superior comfort, extension, control and support.
- Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for support to the arch area and foot protection.
- Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide closure for flexibility and secure fit. The aperture opening is large to promote easier entry/exit.
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.