Radium Plus Denim With Kevlar
Available Online or order in store
The Radium Denim Pant is a premium five-pocket sport and urban riding jean that fuses class-leading protection in a regular fit design. Featuring stretch Cordura® with a knitted protective lining for high levels of abrasion resistance, moisture-wicking CoolThread technology, an engineered back leg cut for high levels of rider comfort and a reflective hem, the Radium Denim pants also comes equipped with slim-profiled Bio-Flex knee armor for optimal levels of impact protection and can be upgraded with Bio-Flex hip armor.
- Regular fit constructed with a Cordura® stretch layer and knitted protective lining for superior abrasion resistance.
- Stretch Cordura® denim includes CoolThread technology for effective moisture wicking.
- Bio-Flex knee armor provides high levels of movement and has a slim design to ensure the protector remains discreet off the bike.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Bio-Flex knee protectors.
- Engineered back leg cuts for reduced fabric volume and improved rider comfort.
- Triple stitched seams for durability and strength.
- Comfort crotch panel for enhanced rider comfort when riding.
- Secure zip closure pocket for peace of mind storage.
- Stitched rivets for strength.
- Asymmetric back pockets to keep contents on outer part of hem.
- Reflective turn up hem.