Alpinestars Polar Gore-Tex® Gloves
Designed to give optimum insulation and protection on long or short-haul winter outings the Polar GORE-TEX® includes dual cuff closure and strategically reinforced areas to protect riders’ hands at all times. This medium length glove features Alpinestars patented finger-bridge to help prevent finger separation and material contortion.
- Stretch polyamide upper construction with goatskin leather palm.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof and breathable membrane.
- 100G/sqm thinsulate thermal insulation on the backhand.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
- Reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
- Patented 3rd and 4th finger bridge prevent finger roll and separation during impact.
- Fabric moulded hard-knuckle protector provides impact and abrasion protection.
- Reflective details improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- Touch screen compatible fingertip on index for use of touch screen devices.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro® closure for easy glove entry and secure closure.