Alpinestars Jam Air Riding Shoes
The Jam Air Shoe incorporates a lightweight, street-styled upper which combines leather on frontal and suede on back for optimized comfort, durability and styling.
- Lightweight, street-styled upper combining leather on frontal and suede on back for optimized comfort, durability and look.
- Tongue in leather for enhanced comfort, durability and luxurious feel.
- Leather eyelet for more durability and look.
- Padding on tongue and heel area provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design.
- Removable anatomic EVA foam footbed.
- Jam design rubber sole compound cup sole offers stability, grip, support and to provide a good walking comfort.
- JAM AIR shoe is CE certified to CE Standards (CE Certification 89/686/EEC. – CAT 2).
- Traditional lace closure system for easy, secure and comfortable fit.
- Elastic Silicone Lace pocket located on top tongue allows to take the extra laces into the pocket, that they don’t get tangled up.
- Perforated leather on lateral, medial, rear and lower tongue are strategically positioned to improve airflow and ventilation.
- Dual density ankles protector are applied between the upper and padded lining to provide the strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.
- Embossed areas highlight the protection parts giving an aggressive and dynamic style at the riding shoe.