Alpinestars Campeche Drystar® Boots
Available Online or order in store
The Campeche DRYSTAR® Boot features an oiled leather chassis and incorporates subtle and strategic protection. With a range of comfort and performance features designed to give touring performance, the Campeche incorporates Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable membrane for excellent all weather capabilities.
- Upper construction features oiled leather for high levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Subtly incorporated lateral and medial ankle protector gives support and resistance for impacts.
- Front bellow made from smooth matte rubberized finishing offer superior comfort, control and support.
- Rear bellow made from reflex microfiber for high visibility and flexibility.
- Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable membrane layered between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with hook and loop grip closure upper closure flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment.
- Inner TPU ankle protectors double density on lateral and medial side for protection.
- Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
- The CAMPECHE DRYSTAR® is CE certified EN 13634:2010.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper.
- TPU shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort.
- Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and comfort and safety.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA foot bed with lining on top.