509 Aviator 2.0 XL Ignite Goggle
THE MOST ADVANCED GOGGLE IN THE POWERSPORTS MARKET COMBINED WITH OUR INDUSTRY CHANGING IGNITETM HEATED LENS TO ELIMINATE FOGGING / While that might be enough, we did not stop there, we added a FLOW Fan in the goggle frame for Additional Air flow, and humidity control. The most advance goggle chassis in the snowmobile market. The toric shaped lens provides optimum shape for minimal distortion, optical clarity and maximum field of vision. The 5MAG Lens Retention System holds lenses securely to the goggle frame, and makes the lens change so easy you will change lens mid-ride, in the field, to adapt to changing lighting and riding conditions.
IGNITE LENS WITH 5MAG CONNECTION / Automatically connects the lens to the powerpack. The FLOW Fan provides an air exchange that reduces inner goggle humidity and flows air up through the goggle and out. For high exertion, high output, deep conditions.
THE FIRST TORIC SHAPED LENS WITH 5MAG LENS RETENTION SYSTEM IN THE POWERSPORTS SEGMENT / The Aviator 2.0 goggle uses a toric lens for optical clarity and low distortion. Toric is a larger radius in the longitude direction, and a smaller radius in the latitude direction, providing a softer radius and optimized clarity.
- Ignite toric lens, with cylindrical ITO lens for hours off fog free riding
- 5MAG lens retention system, no wires from Ignite lens to frame 5MAG system distributes power cleanly through magnets
- DC fan built into a low profile fan compartment for high Flow, low power, and quiet air flow
- Soft goggle frame for unparalleled comfort and fit.
- Hard Lens frame for optimal fit and sealing, with 5MAG Lens retention system
- OTG compatible
- FLOW venting in lens, and in frame.
- Easily replace lens on the trail for varying conditions
- Integrated outriggers for a perfect fit to 509 helmets and our perfect fit eyeport.