Alpinestars Faster 2 Shoes
Featuring performance innovations adapted from decades of R&D experience in the highest level of motorsports, the Faster-2 Shoe features a new heel construction and speed lacing system. Lightweight with class-leading protective features, both inside and outside, the Faster-2 Shoe is constructed from a durable microfiber chassis and comfort-giving interior mesh, resulting in an aggressively styled road racing shoe offering performance, precision, flexibility and structural integrity.
- Aggressively profiled upper boot surface is constructed from a lightweight, durable and abrasion-resistance microfiber.
- One-piece Velcro® instep strap for quick, personalized and secure closure as well as significantly reducing boot’s overall weight. Strap features soft PU-tipped puller to aid grip when closing.
- New speed lacing system is derived from Alpinestars technology development in Formula 1 and provides precision fit and comfort by strategically enveloping the foot for support and structure.
- Newly developed rubber compound sole with textured grip patterning for excellent performance against slipping, on or off the bike, while promoting water run-off and support.
- Performance padding on tongue and collar provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- Highly breathable 3D mesh lining with microfiber suede insert to stop heel from slipping.
- PU midsole for comfort and integrated steel shank for enhanced sole rigidity.
- Flex insert on Achilles heel provides riding comfort and maneuverability on and off the bike.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top for comfort, support and excellent moisture-wicking.
- Newly designed ergonomic lateral toe-slider offers improved feel and sensitivity on bike’s controls while offering abrasion resistance.
- Innovative heel construction adapted from technology first developed by Alpinestars auto racing department features multi-compound construction ergonomic, rounded polypropylene heel counter which provides support, protection and stability.
- TPR lateral ankle insert protects against abrasion and light impacts.
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper boot surface offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area.
- Internal toe box and heel counter are layered under the upper boot surface for structure and ergonomic design.